Like us on Facebook
Taking Deposits for Xmas!
Bi-Color Persian breeder located in Warwick, RI. Kat's Kastle Too Early Abbie along with Miramacats Domino Too have produced our FIRST BI-COLOR ODD EYE PERSIAN!!!
- No kittens or cats at Kat's Kastle are caged.
- I breed high quality, high white bi-colors, many with little to no body spots. You will see full color on the heads and tails.
- First shots are completed before kittens are placed in their new homes.
- All kittens are de-wormed and litter box trained.
- Litters are CFA registered.
- Parents have been DNA tested negative for PKD & Felv/ Fiv. Parasite free cattery.
Breeding objective: is to make blue eyed bi-colors.
I have brought in two new cats, Samson & Delilah in the hopes of meeting my objective.
We produce show quality kittens.
You will see an impressive family tree of Grand Champions and Champions that include Catillak, Anz, Bekah, Cattabury, Chantilylace, Chynnabrook, Cobby-Corp, Frenchcats, HarborHill's, Maraul, Oresta, TEHY, Chubbies, Divinity, Harwood, Kissables, Parti Wai, Silver Paws, Parti Toi, Mollycoddled, MCHY, Fabuls.
Buyers that do not purchase breeding rights must show proof of spay / neuter before I release registration paperwork. Sire and Dam Pedigree will be sent once I receive your nonrefundable deposit.